Campsite near Chandertaal Lake, Lahaul Spiti, India
A stupendously breathtaking lake nestled between the mountains of Himalayas is the Chandertaal lake or Moon lake. Spread over 4 km and at an altitude of 4300 meters, the lake is breathtakingly beautiful, with extremely clear waters. A perfect location to enjoy the serenity of nature and an ideal place to trek and camp.
Tour Package Inclusions:
- TRANSPORT : In private or shared car or SUV with driver, trek on foot.
- ACCOMMODATION: Tent in Campsites.
- ENDURANCE LEVEL: Anyone to Expert. Depends upon destinations and activities chosen.
- ACTIVITIES: Trekking, Camping, Mountain climbing, Jungle safari, Bird watching, Motorcycle rides, Cultural activities, Meditation, Yoga, Volunteer activities (Optional)
- DURATION: Variable
- MEALS: By choice
- COST: INR 1500 & 1950 (US $ 32) with breakfast and dinner for normal tent and luxury tent respectively.
With the numerous options we provide for trekking, ranging form tents to rent, parking, bottled water, delicious meals and assistance with the use of campsite, transport and trekking, your trip will surely be memorable. Please note that we qualify all the legal requirements and necessary certifications.